What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Job title and organisation
- If you identify as a person with dementia or carer of a person with dementia (optional)
- Website cookies
Why do we collect this information?
- Personal identification information such as name, phone number and email are collected if you wish to sign up to our mailing list where we share information about events and news.
- We also collect this information if you sign up to come to an event so we can send you the details.
- Dementia diagnosis is optional to share. We only collect this information on event sign up and it is used to help ensure we have a representative group of event attendees.
How we store your information
- Your data is never shared with third parties
To enquire further about the use of your data or to request for your information to be deleted you can contact DCAN directly:
If you choose to sign up to our mailing list we collect your personal information such as email and name. We use this to keep in touch and tell you about events or information you may be interested in. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of our emails.
Cookies and analytics
We also use Google analytics to collect standard information about behaviour patterns on our site. It does not identify individuals.